Canon MG3220 Driver and Software Download For Windows and Mac OS – PIXMA MG3220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers excellent quality and comfort in a compact package. Built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to easily print and scan virtually anywhere around your home. Built-In AirPrint compatibility allows you to print directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch wirelessly and with virtually no setup! Beautiful prints, frameless photos at home up to a size of 8.5 “x 11 ” With a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, not to mention the convenience and quality of the SMOOTH cartridge ink. You can replace the cartridges and add paper from the front.
Easily print documents and webpages, clear text, and bright colors while built-in Auto Duplex Printing lets you automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage by up to 50%. Speaking of Web printing, Easy-WebPrint EX lets you easily collect and combine multiple Web pages to create and print your own layouts.
Canon MG3220 Driver Download For Windows
Operating systems : Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit).
Download / Install Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Windows
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Read More : Download Canon PIXMA MG3600 Driver
Canon MG3220 Driver Download For Mac OS
Download and Install Canon MG3220 Driver For Mac OS
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.