Canon MP495 Driver, Software Download Full Version For Windows and Mac OS – Canon Pixma MP495 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer from Canon, with For scan and for copy functions, WiFi networking, and wireless printing with Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. Canon MP495 print driver Supported System with Windows 10 full version and macOS. More Specifications.
PIXMA MP495 Photo Wireless All-In-One printing and scanning, compact and stylish design with innovative features-meet this Canon MP495 brings high quality performance, ease of use and comfort together in one printer. You will also be able to keep your Wi-Fi print photos easily from compatible iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices.
The Canon MP495 delivers 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi4 with the Canon patented Hybrid ink system. So you will have black pigment ink for crisp text and dye ink for beautiful photos up to 8.5 “x 11 ” all with outstanding quality. Auto Photo Fix II technology automatically analyzes and implements image correction, red-eye removal and multi-zone exposure correction for beautiful images.
Canon MP495 Driver Download For Windows
Operating system : Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit).
Download / Install Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver Windows
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Read More : Canon PIXMA MG3500/MG3520 Driver
Canon MP495 Driver Download For Mac OS
Download / Install Canon MP495 Driver Mac OS
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Driver : Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver