Free Download Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver and Software For Windows 10/8/7/Vista 32/64 Bit and Mac OS – Printing has never been easier with the All-In-One PIXMA MX532 Wireless Office printer. Perfect for Mobile printing, many convenient features include Canon PRINT App, 2 which allows you to print or scan photos and documents from a compatible mobile device. And with the Canon PRINT Cloud print function you can print directly from the Select online popular services Cloud, such as Facebook®, Twitter®, and Dropbox™, with your mobile device using the free Canon PRINT app.
Additional features include automatic duplex printing, which allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and costs up to 50%. Plus, the document feeder automatically holds up to 30 sheets, making it easier to copy, scan or fax multiple pages of a document.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Feature
- High Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi3 produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
- FINE: Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl.
- 4 Color Cartridge System: Integrates the FINE print head and ink into one compact unit for easy replacement.
- Borderless Photos Fast: Print a beautiful, borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in approximately 46 seconds.5,13
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 9.7 images per minute (ipm) for black and 5.5 images per minute (ipm) for color.4
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download For Windows
How To Install Printer Driver on Windows
- Download the file.
- For the location where the file is saved,
- Check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it,
- Then installation will start automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac OS Compatible
How To Install Printer Driver on Mac OS
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.
Source : https://usa.canon.com