Epson GT-1500 Driver Download For Windows And Mac OS X – Epson Workforce GT-1500 Document Imaging Scanner is a Scanner that allows you to provide a scanned result with superior quality, fast, and easy to use which will enhance your productivity.Has dimensions 470 X 317.5 X 121.9 mm.
Epson WorkForce GT-1500 with a resolution of 1200 X 2400 dpi as well as a scan speed of up to 20 ppm for black and 12 ppm for color make your job faster and definitely improve your productivity. It also comes with a 40-sheet quality ADF that will make it easier to scan the document stacks. Epson WorkForce GT-1500 uses a LED light source that is more energy efficient than other scanners that use fluorescent lamps. The ReadyScan LED technology on the Epson WorkForce GT-1500 makes it straightforward to scan without having to heat the scanner first so you can save on electricity use.
Epson GT-1500 Driver Download For Windows
Compatible systems : Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
More Driver : Epson Driver GT-S50
Download / Install Epson Workforce GT-1500 Driver Windows
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Epson GT-1500 Driver Download For Mac OS
Compatible systems : macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x.
More Driver : Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver Download
Download / Installation Epson WorkForce GT-1500 Driver For Mac OS
- Download the file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to begin the installation.