HP Deskjet 6940 Driver and Software All-in-One Printer Supported Windows and MacOS – The HP DeskJet 6940 Driver is compatible with almost all popular operating systems currently available, including Mac OS and most Windows software. It also operates with only the use of 50 watts of power, so it is not only qualified Energy Star, but cost effective as well. The HP Deskjet 6940 is a basic color inkjet printer designed for home and small-office users United Nations agency have low-volume printing wants however might want to print the occasional exposure.
With print speed advertised up to 36 pages per minute for black and white and 27 pages per minute for color, the HP DeskJet 6940 should keep even heavy workloads moving at a decent speed, even at the speed of the print quality settings Higher will suffer dramatically. A coloured 4 x 6 image can take up to 26 moments to print in draft mode, and longer in the full-fledged procedure.
HP Deskjet 6940 Drivers and Software Download For Windows
Operating system : Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit).
Read More : Driver For HP Deskjet 2540
Download / Install HP Deskjet 6940 Drivers Windows
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows|
HP Deskjet 6940 Driver and Software Download For Mac OS X
Read More : HP Deskjet 3755 Driver
How To Install HP Deskjet 6940 Drivers For Mac OS
- Double-clicking this file creates a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to begin the installation.