HP ENVY 5540 Driver, Software and Firmware Download For Windows And Mac OS X – HP Envy 5540 As with all HP printers, it is designed to work with a variety of systems. Hp Envy 5540 Driver is compatible with Windows Vista to Windows 10 and OS X from Lion to Yosemite (El Capitan is not yet officially supported, but works well). Chromebooks aren’t mentioned in spec sheets but the HP ePrint service works with Google Cloud Print.
Hp Envy 5540 It offers printing, scanning, and photo printing, supporting not only USB but Wi-Fi, wireless and direct wireless printing, and even offers automatic two-sided printing. It should be noted that the HP Envy 5540 does not have an automated document feeder for it you will need a more expensive model. Also does not have a memory card slot to print from the SD card, and there is no USB port for flash drives.
Read More : HP ENVY 5530 Driver Download
The Hp Envy 5540 is capable of scanning 1200 dpi and mono Printing 1200 dpi, up to 4800 x 1200 dpi in full color on certain HP photo paper. It copies at 10 pages per minute in black and 5 pages per minute in color, and the print speed is rated up to 22ppm in black concept mode and 21ppm in color concept mode. ISO numbers are 12ppm for black and 8ppm for color.
Software and Drivers for HP ENVY 5540 All-in-One Printer Series
Operating system : Windows 10 (32-bit),Windows 10 (64-bit),Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit),Windows 8 (64-bit),Windows 7 (32-bit),Windows 7 (64-bit),Windows Vista (32-bit),Windows Vista (64-bit),Windows XP (32-bit),Windows XP (64-bit).
Download / Installation Procedures HP Envy 5540 Drivers
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Read More : Hp Envy 5000 Driver Download
HP ENVY 5540 Driver Download For Mac OS X
Installation HP Envy 5540 Driver For Mac OS
- Double-clicking this file creates a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to begin the installation.
The HP Envy 5540 was designed for the simple print volume of the monthly duty cycle was 1,000 pages A4, with a suggested monthly volume of 300 to 400 pages. It’s reflected in the paper tray, which will keep you free if you try to print in volume; The main tray has space for 125 sheets and the output tray is only 25. The photo tray has a 15-sheet capacity.