HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver and Software Download – HP LaserJet Pro M402n This Printer is compatible with various computer operating systems including Windows 64 bit/32bit and Mac OS other version. The HP LaserJet Pro M402n Printer is ideal to use for professional business interests. This large-capability Printer supports wireless connectivity in addition to high-speed USB 2.0 connections and via built-in Gigabit Ethernet connections. The HP LaserJet Pro M402n Printer has a minimum dimension of 15 x 14.06 x 8.5 inches with a weight of approximately 8.6 kg equipped with a 2-line backlit LCD graphic display screen.
The HP LaserJet Pro M402n Cartridge used is an HP 26A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge with a print capacity of about 3100 pages or a HP 26X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge whose capacity is up to 900 pages. HP LaserJet Pro M402n can be your surefire choice with the capability of completing any print needs faster and more. No messing around, this black and white laser printer’s print speed is up to 40 ppm with a first page speed of about 5.6-8.1 seconds.
Software and Drivers Windows for HP LaserJet Pro M402n
Operating system : Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit).
Read More : HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Driver
Download / Install HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver Windows
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver Mac OS
Download / Install HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver Mac OS
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.